{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
3.239 visninger | Oprettet:

Advarsel mod hundehandler... {{forumTopicSubject}}

Hej,
Eftersom der har været så meget debat om hundehandlere her på siden, synes jeg at jeg ville sende en "advarsel" videre jeg fik idag. Det er en mand fra Holland der vil købe små selskabshunde som familie hunde, hvor de synes han lyder meget suspekt.. Jeg kender ikke mere til sagen men her kommer hans mail:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hej Alle her er en advarsel om en der opkøber hvalpe,vi har fundet ud af at han er hundehandler ,og køber mange forskellige små racehunde.......
læs de 2 mail nedenunder dennne,vi beklager men eftersom at manden er bosiddende i holland er hans mails på engelsk.

Mail 1
Greetings,
I just mailed to let you know that i am interested in purchasing 2 of your wonderful pups .I assume them to be in a favourably good conditon and very healthy.Since i saw your ad on the net.
i would like you to know that i am located here in holland and i would be handling the shipping of the pups, i want them as pets and i would like them to be a part of my family and i would like to know your last offering price for each puppy you have , pls get back to me .
thanks
David
--
mail 2
Greetings Wandborg,
Thanks for your mail back to me, i saw your site when i was looking for wonderful pups as our home companion ,Im very glad to hear that you have pups for sale, and im married with to daugthers 16yrs and 18 yrs , i have a pup here and we love pups and we would be glad if we can have 2 of your pups from different litters to be part of our family, and i would like to buy the 2 pups for that amount,pls get back to me if you have any question for me, I would have loved to pay in cash for the pups only that Payment would be made via euro check from my client in denmark who would make payment on my behalf.
You do not have to worry about the shippment of the pups that would be taken care of by my shipping agent who i have been working with for years now,he would be the one to come to your location with my vet doctor.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks and have a nice day.
david
----- Original Message -----
To: "David Banks" <davidbanks@graffiti.net>
Subject: Re: your pups are going to a good home.........dk
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:54:57 +0100

>
> Hi David,thank you for your nice words...
> I have a few questions to you,where have you seen our ad ????
> We also dont sell puppies to anyone we havent met in person,we have
> had some bad experinces with selling puppies to some one we havent
> met in person.
>
> another question i have is why do you want 2puppies from the same
> litter,that is not something that we see often ???
>
> and finally can you tell me ábout your self ,have you had Lhasa
> Apsos before???
> and if you do from what kennel ,and so on.
> The reason to all our questions is that we love our dogs so much,
> and we are allways affraid that they get proper homes....
> the prize of our puppies is 1000 Euros for 1puppie.
> We hope you understand that.....
> Sincerly
> Charlotte and Frank
>
> Visit Kennel Crystal Eye`s at
> www.crystal-eyes.dk
> please leave a note in our guestbook.
> Sincerly

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Advarsel mod hundehandler...
Kommentér på:
Advarsel mod hundehandler...

Annonce